Welcome to this week's episode of This Week in Blockchain!
Each week your host, Conor Svensson, founder and CEO of Web3 Labs, will provide a rundown of the major events that took place in the blockchain industry that are relevant to business during the past week.
Make 'This Week in Blockchain' part of your weekly routine, it’s a great opportunity for you to catch up with the latest trending blockchain events in one place.
Listen here -
Watch here -
Overview and links to all events mentioned in episode #2 -
- Bitcoin broke $50,000 making market cap over $1tn & Ether $2000
- Microstrategy bond offering
- Coinbase valuation of $303/share
- Coinbase waitlist for Eth2 staking
- 3,125,826 ETH currently staked
- Kraken Ethereum 2.0 staking
- Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin published a plan on Monday for the first hard fork of the new Ethereum 2.0 Beacon Chain, tentatively named HF1.
- BNY Mellon launched enterprise Digital Asset
- KPMG LLP has launched KPMG Chain Fusion
- Uniswap has now processed over $100bn in volume
- PancakeSwap DeFi trading volumes
- Over $100m in NFT sales during last 30 days
- NFT Yearly Report
- Christie's to auction NFT token by artist Beeple
- Crypto Market Cap
- Assets Locked in DeFi
We'd love to hear what you think about our new 'This Week in Blockchain' updates - you can join us to discuss this podcast on Clubhouse weekly at 12:00 EST / 17:00 GMT or leave a comment below the video with your thoughts.
If you’d like to learn more and understand the opportunities blockchain presents to your business, feel free to sign up to one of our upcoming Principles of Successful Blockchain Deployments Webinars.