Welcome to this week's episode of This Week in Blockchain!
Each week your host, Conor Svensson, founder and CEO of Web3 Labs, will provide a rundown of the major events that took place in the blockchain industry that are relevant to business during the past week.
Make 'This Week in Blockchain' part of your weekly routine, it’s a great opportunity for you to catch up with the latest trending blockchain events in one place.
Listen here -
Watch here -
Overview and links to all events mentioned in episode #5 -
- NFT by the artist Beeple has sold for over $69m USD
- JP Morgan to launch a Crypto Exposure Basket
- Microsoft makes progress towards decentralized digital ID
- Meitu announces purchase of $40 million of BTC and ETH
- Ethereum miners bypass NVIDIA's hash limits
- Vitalik Buterin discusses a 100x scaling solution for Ethereum
- Keep Protocol and NuCypher propose an on-chain merger on Ethereum
- UNI becomes first DeFi DApp token in crypto’s top 10
- SushiSwap overtakes Uniswap in assets locked in DeFi
- Degenerative launches a token to track WallStreetBets
- Big Data Protocol has launched
- Actor Lindsay Lohan is getting involved in NFTs
- Taco Bell NFTs sell out in minutes
- Jack Dorsey to donate proceeds from NFT sale to the charity Give Directly
- ArtStation rethinks NFT crypto art push
- Crypto Market Cap
- Assets Locked in DeFi
- NFT volumes
We'd love to hear what you think about our new 'This Week in Blockchain' updates - you can join us to discuss this podcast on Clubhouse weekly at 12:00 EST / 17:00 GMT or leave a comment below the video with your thoughts.
If you’d like to learn more and understand the opportunities blockchain presents to your business, feel free to sign up to one of our upcoming Principles of Successful Blockchain Deployments Webinars.