Welcome to this week's episode of This Week in Blockchain!
Each week your host, Conor Svensson, founder and CEO of Web3 Labs, will provide a rundown of the major events that took place in the blockchain industry that are relevant to business during the past week.
Make 'This Week in Blockchain' part of your weekly routine, it’s a great opportunity for you to catch up with the latest trending blockchain events in one place.
Listen here -
Watch here -
Overview and links to all events mentioned in episode #7 -
- Uniswap team reveals details for v3
- Coinbase delays direct stock listing after $6.5m CFTC fine
- Elon Musk says Tesla now accepts bitcoin as a payment method
- Microsoft reportedly polling Xbox users about Bitcoin payment option
- Indian companies have to disclose their crypto holdings in financial statements
- BitClout, a social crypto-exchange, launched out of private beta
- Eth2 team Lighthouse produce an Eth1 & Eth2 merge transaction
- Optimism network delays launch until July
- Ethereum developer sues CasperLabs
- EY launches cryptocurrency tax calculator for US customers
- Danish Red Cross launches $3m blockchain-based volcano disaster relief bond
- Microsoft announces completion of ION V1 and launch on Bitcoin mainnet
- Binance Smart Chain hit by $2.4m TurtleDex exit scam
- Brave browser to integrate dedicated Binance Smart Chain DeFi wallet
- TIME magazine releases NFTs and are also on looking to hire a CFO who understands Bitcoin
- Jack Dorsey’s first NFT tweet sold for $2.9m
- Tron’s Justin Sun paid $6m for Beeple sold as part of Nifty Gateway’s Carbon Drop
- Cryptocurrency exchange Crypto.com will launch a NFT platform
- John Cleese has created his first NFT
- William Shatner’s Third Millennia and Mattereum launch crypto-tech anti-counterfeit venture
- Crypto Market Cap
- Assets Locked in DeFi
- NFT Volumes
We'd love to hear what you think about our new 'This Week in Blockchain' updates - you can join us to discuss this podcast on Clubhouse weekly at 13:00 EST / 17:00 BST or leave a comment below the video with your thoughts.
If you’d like to learn more and understand the opportunities blockchain presents to your business, feel free to sign up to one of our upcoming Principles of Successful Blockchain Deployments Webinars.