Welcome to this week's episode of This Week in Blockchain!
Each week your host, Conor Svensson, founder and CEO of Web3 Labs, will provide a rundown of the major events that took place in the blockchain industry that are relevant to business during the past week.
Make 'This Week in Blockchain' part of your weekly routine, it’s a great opportunity for you to catch up with the latest trending blockchain events in one place.
Listen here -
Watch here -
Overview and links to all events mentioned in episode #3 -
- Coinbase has done its S1 filing in preparation for its IPO
- Square bought $170m more Bitcoin
- MicroStrategy bought another $1bn of Bitcoin
- Tether and Bitfinex have had to pay a fine of $18.5m to the New York Attorney General
- Bosch announces work with Fetch.ai
- HSBC has started running their R3 infrastructure on Google Cloud
- Baseledger being launched by Provide and Unibright
- EIP-1559 - Sparkpool
- Optimism network's funding by VC Andreessen Horowitz of $25m last November becoming public
- Ethereum Optimism
- The Defiant's report comparing BSC and Ethereum
- 1inch protocol expanded their platform to support BSC
- Cardano announces its Bable Fees
- Christie's to auction NFT token by artist Beeple
- Beeple 's Crossroads on Nifty Gateway
- NBA Top Shots "Moments" have generated over $205 million
- Damien Hirst is accepting Bitcoin and Ether for a set of cherry blossom prints
- Crypto Market Cap
- Assets Locked in DeFi
We'd love to hear what you think about our new 'This Week in Blockchain' updates - you can join us to discuss this podcast on Clubhouse weekly at 12:00 EST / 17:00 GMT or leave a comment below the video with your thoughts.
If you’d like to learn more and understand the opportunities blockchain presents to your business, feel free to sign up to one of our upcoming Principles of Successful Blockchain Deployments Webinars.