Welcome to this week's episode of This Week in Blockchain!
Each week your host, Conor Svensson, founder and CEO of Web3 Labs, will provide a rundown of the major events that took place in the blockchain industry that are relevant to business during the past week.
Make 'This Week in Blockchain' part of your weekly routine, it’s a great opportunity for you to catch up with the latest trending blockchain events in one place.
Listen here -
Watch here -
Overview and links to all events mentioned in episode #4 -
- Goldman Sachs to reopen crypto trading desk
- Jack Dorsey is selling a blockchain version of his first ever tweet
- Paypal have bold plans for their crypto
- Ripple chairman writes to US court requesting the SEC dismiss their lawsuit
- John McAfee charged with crypto fraud
- Argo have started paying their CEO in Bitcoin
- Ethereum on track to settle $1.6 trillion this quarter
- General availability of Ethereum on Amazon Managed Blockchain announced
- ING have published a paper on considerations for managing DLT nodes
- JP Morgan releases results of poll at Macro Quantitative Conference
- JP Morgan tested blockchain payments between satellites orbiting the earth
- Volkswagen announces partnership with Energy Web
- Meerkat DeFi project had $31 million drained on Binance Smart Chain
- 3LAU NFT auction recorded of $11.6M in sales
- Kings of Leon to release a special NFT version of latest album
- DeFi/NFT hybrid Aavegotchi sell out in under one minute
- Beeple’s EVERYDAYS currently at $3.5m with less than a week to go
- Crypto Market Cap
- Assets Locked in DeFi
- NFT volumes
We'd love to hear what you think about our new 'This Week in Blockchain' updates - you can join us to discuss this podcast on Clubhouse weekly at 12:00 EST / 17:00 GMT or leave a comment below the video with your thoughts.
If you’d like to learn more and understand the opportunities blockchain presents to your business, feel free to sign up to one of our upcoming Principles of Successful Blockchain Deployments Webinars.